Our Client is a Transport and Logistics company operating within Eastern Africa. They seek to hire an Accounts Assistant to aid in all financial activities & transactions and ensure that they are in line with existing policies, procedures, systems and regulations of the company.
- Preparation of creditors financial data, including company purchases ledger, creditors and control accounts.
- Reconciliation of creditors accounts and keeping track of all creditor’s files, make sure filing is done well and files properly kept.
- Updating of creditors list which should be accurate on monthly basis.
- Updating debtors’ ledgers and reconciliation, fuel control account, and stores control account
- Handling petty cash expenses accounts.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by the finance director or the managing director
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and work SMART.
- Minimum CPA Section II or equivalent (ideally related with a degree)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.