Accounts Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, KEWISCO Sacco Jobs
We are a medium Sacco society based in Nairobi with membership of 4500 members drawn from all over the country. We are looking for a qualified person to take up the position of an Accounts Assistant.
- Maintenance of petty cash book and balancing thereof
- Posting all payments done in the cash book on a daily basis
- Preparing cheques and payment vouchers
- Extracting general ledger reports for reconciliation and preparing reports for management decision making
- Maintaining members’ accounts
- Extracting general ledger reports and preparing reconciliations
- Filing of accountable records/documents/reports including bank reconciliation statements and M-pesa statements
- Reconciling employer check-off remittances and furnishing management with reports there on.
- Maintaining safe custody of all accountable documents
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of KCSE grade C or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of CPA 1 or its equivalent
- Certificate in Cooperative management from a recognized institution shall be an added advantage
- At least 21 years of age.
- Must have relevant working experience of at least one year.
- Must be computer literate especially in Ms Office and at least one relevant Accounting software.
How To Apply
Applicants meeting the above criteria, are invited to apply to the C.E.O Kewisco Sacco Society Limited P.o Box 4491-002000 Nairobi attaching their curriculum vitae, certificates and testimonials to reach us by 4th June 2019.Only hard copies applications.