Duma Works is recruiting an LCS Coordinator Service (Accounts Assistant) for our client, Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd.
Job Title: LCS Coordinator Service
Department: Service Department
Reporting Structure: Service Manager
Overview of the Job
The LCS Co-ordinator contributes to the organizational goals by taking responsibility for administrative functions that support the effective running of projects led by the Project Manager.
- Prepare initial (estimate) quotes as requested by the Service Manager/Project Manager (PM)/Dispatch.
- Attends to queries from customers on billing.
- Receive timesheets from Engineers/Project Manager (PM) and process for project files and salary
- Attends to queries on invoicing/billing from the finance department and auditors.
- Quotations and all relevant administration.
- Administration support for Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Open project files with tracking number and necessary information.
- Communicate with all subsidiaries on issues with invoices/bills.
- Invoice customer when due.
- Receive invoices from 3rd party sub-contractors and suppliers for posting
- Two(2) years experience in a similar field
- Experience in SAP
- Knowledge of Krones industry
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – team builder and participant
- Diploma in Business Management
- Accounting packages- CPA, ACCA.
- Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with strong time management skills
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and strategic thinker
- Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage team work and compliance with work processes and procedures
- Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally
- Highly skilled in time management
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to focus on both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals
- MS Office – Word, Excel.
How to Apply
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 13th March 2019