Accounts Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is an importer and wholesaler of industrial belts located in Nairobi Industrial Area. They seek to hire a competent, organized Accounting Assistant who will be responsible for reviewing, initiating, reconciling and closing financial payment processes.
Title: Accounts Assistant – Industrial Belts
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Gross Salary: 25k
- Responsible for the financial accounting function – accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for accounting of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliations
- Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation with HQ.
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports
- Review and 2 of authorized petty cash requests. Replenishment of petty cash.
- Process accounting documents such as invoices, staff interests, and investment disbursements.
- Initiate authorization and payment of accounting documents
- Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
- Cash withdrawals, the collection of cheque books and bank statements and any other duties
- Prepare cash books and monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare financial reports to management
- Carry out any other relevant duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
- B.Com Financial Management/Accounting Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in FMCG Creditors/Debtors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Advanced Excel a plus.
- Work experience within an accounting function will be an added advantage
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organizing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High stress tolerance
- Quality and details orientated
- Ability to interact well with others.
How to Apply