- CPA qualification- At least Part I
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Degree from a reputable university
- Self-driven individual, quick learner, and a team player.
- Data Entry into QB cash receipts and payments.
- Customer Fee notes & Invoice
- Statutory obligations, other taxes and payments such as NSSF, PAYE, NHIF, VAT, Withholding taxes etc.
- Handling of the QuickBooks accounting software, posting all financial related transactions
- Regularly prepare, analyze, and interpret financial reports, statements and records.
- Monthly Rental Financial Report
- Monthly Profit / Loss Report
- Weekly QB Restore File
- Ensure that bills, invoices, receipts, statements, checks, and other financial requirements are in order.
- Perform other relevant to the accounting profession.
How To Apply
Send detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Wednesday 15th January 2019, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the best!
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details