Accounts Receivable Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Wisen HR Jobs
Salary: 30K plus Commissions
Location: CBD, Nairobi
Our client, an accounting and tax consultancy firm, is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable to join their team..
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in the collection of outstanding accounts receivables and meeting collection targets. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts.
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Make outbound calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Update account status and database regularly
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ years proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk or accountant
- Solid understanding of KRA regulations, basic accounting and collection principles
- Comfortable working with targets
- Excellent customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 10th May 2019
Compensation: 30,000 + Commissions
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.