As an Admin. Assistant you will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, managing our company’s general administrative activities, as well as assisting the Business Development Team.
The Admin. Assistant reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for our company.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and introducing them appropriately
- Effectively answer, screen and forward large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting mails
- Manage Executive Management calendar. Organize and schedule appointments
- Coordinating both staff and executive meetings (in-house or external
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Coordinating staff engagement activities/events i.e. staff birthdays, office parties etc.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned to by seniors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any business-related field
- At least 1-year proven Admin/customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer Orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Smartly dressed, proactive and welcoming expression
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to email@example.com by 21st January 2019 clearly stating on the subject “Business Development Assistant”