Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration
Our client is among the leading Real Estate firms in the country and they seek a competent Admin Assistant to join their team.
- Preparing deposits, processing payments, creating financial reports,
- Assisting with the budget planning,
- Preparing and submitting tax returns,
- Maintaining financial databases spread sheets and carrying out basic secretarial duties.
- Assist in administrative duties such as answer phones, greet customers, make appointments, file paperwork, perform data entry, scan documents, receive and sort mail,
- Any other tasks that contribute to the function of the accounting department.
- Preparing weekly and daily reports.
- Bachelor degree in business. (majoring in accounting or design or admin or advertisement)
- 2 years or more work experience in similar position is preferred
- Required computer skills
- Proficient in Ms office (word, excel, project),
- Adobe (acrobat, PS, InDesign, AI)
- Email blast (e.g. mailchimp)
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 12th March 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited