Admin Assistant & Receptionist Jobs, Administration Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, Receptionist Jobs In Nairobi
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will attend to the day-to-day activities of a reception service in addition to providing general administration duties to ensure the smooth operation of the organization and present a professional image of the organization.
- Receives visitors and ensures respective staff is promptly advised of the arrival of the visitors.
- Ensure visitors are directed to the correct office.
- Work hand in hand with the HR department in scheduling of interviews
- Make walks to the facility and checking the cleanliness of the facility and providing a report on the same.
- Work with the security and cleaning vendors for effective delivery
- Receives telephone calls promptly, screens and forwards calls appropriately.
- Provide callers with directions to the Company’s premises.
- Record and promptly communicate messages to respective staff.
- Maintains the incoming and outgoing mail register for deliveries and postage by
- Receiving and recording mail and ensuring incoming mail is distributed promptly and outgoing mail is dispatched promptly.
- Provide general administrative support to the Directors
- Maintain staff movement diary and meetings room diaries
- Maintain a clean and tidy Reception area and all the offices in the second floor.
- Coordinates replenishing of beverages and ensure beverages for meetings are organized and served promptly.
- Diploma or Degree preferably in PR, Business Administration
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, persons with customer service
- Experience in the service industry will have an added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Clear and Neutral Accent
- Excellent professional telephone skills
- Ability to typing at least 25 wpm
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of Company information
- Maintains a professional personal presentation in keeping with HCC professional image
- Ability to multitask
- Should have excellent problem solving skills
Remuneration: The salary is between ksh.30,000-Ksh.35,0000
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please apply by either uploading or updating your CV Here under the ‘Engineering and Construction’ category.