- Provide office supplies inventory
- Maintain accurate records of administration tasks
- Ensure that the office is clean, secure and safe at all times.
- Manage the organization’s reception area: Respond to general enquiries
- Ensure that the telephones, water and sanitation facilities are well maintained.
- Manage all travel schedule as needed
- Binding of Project Sheets
- Assist in printing, scanning, responding to emails and other duties when requested
- Weekly minutes for all meetings
- Prepare administration reports
- Clock in – Clock out
- Welcome Guests and prepare conference room for meetings
- Develop and implement an effective filing system for all administration tasks and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be required the Directors of the company.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Degree from a reputable university
- Self-driven individual, quick learner, and a team player.
How To Apply
Send detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 15th January 2019,
5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the best!