Administration Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
- Formulating and reviewing administrative policies
- Overseeing the management of service contracts and service level agreements for outsourced services;
- Ensuring provision transport services
- Ensuring records management is provided in compliance with the Legal provisions and Corporation quality standards
- Ensuring provision of all auxiliary and housekeeping services
- Overseeing the process of acquiring new service providers related to all outsourced services falling under administration section;
- Ensuring travel clearance, visas and other necessary travel documents for the Board of Directors and staff travelling out of the country on official duties are done promptly
- Developing departmental budgets
- Monitoring budget expenditure and provide guidance to Administration Section on financial discrepancies;
- Forecasting administrative staff needs for the Section;
- Formulating and implementing Records Management policies
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public/Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, or any other relevant equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public/Business Administration, Transport and Logistics Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Political Science, Sociology or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in a position of Assistant Administration Manager or equivalent in the Public Service or in the recognized organization;
- Current Membership of a relevant Professional Body
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills.
- Practicing License where applicable
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer