CDACC JOB GRADE 6
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/6/JAN. 2019
BASIC SALARY SCALE: KSHS.59,500-99,500PM
Allowances will be paid as per the prevailing government guidelines.
An officer in this level will be reporting to the Senior Administration Officer
The duties and responsibilities of this grade will entail:
- Complying with administrative services policies and procedures;
- Ensuring general cleanliness in offices is undertaken;
- Identifying office accommodation and space for staff;
- Ensuring provision of office equipment and materials;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory; payment of bills;
- Generating administrative reports on repairs and maintenance; and facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events
- Monitoring, evaluation and auditing of administration activities and programmes;
- Allocating and ensuring utilization of office space;
- Facilitating prompt payment of electricity, water bills and other utilities;
- Ensuring adherence to government regulations and procedures on vehicle usage;
- Devising and implementing security procedures and policies;
- Investigating all security incidences and liaising with the police and other security services;
- Undertaking prompt settlement of accident vehicle cases;
- Coordinating rental management;
- Ensuring safe custody of the Council’s assets;
- Liaising with relevant legal entities to acquire legal documents such as motor vehicle and assets insurances and licenses; and
- Ensuring implementation and promotion of best administration standards and practices.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Administration; Business Administration; Office Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution; and
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Those who fulfil the requirements of the positions should submit their applications clearly Quoting the Vacancy/Position and Vacancy Number on the envelope and application. The Application MUST be accompanied with detailed C.V stating the current position, work experience, postal address, telephone and email contacts, and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates (only those stated in the job requirements) and, relevant to work testimonials.
Applicants should download and fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form from our website. TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee on job applicants. Female candidates, persons with disability who possess the required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent through the Post Office box, emailed or hand delivered to by 5.00pm on 14th February, 2019 addressed to:
The Council Secretary/CEO
TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council
Kenyatta Avenue, Teleposta Towers, 25th Floor, Wing C
P.O Box 15745-00100-00100
Applicants who will be invited for interview will be expected to produce valid copies of Clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview in Fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this job advertisement;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
For any queries please call this number +254777172002
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION