Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
The successful will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Assist employees in managing the Human Resource System.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Assisting in system trouble shooting and implementation queries
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Handling queries from staff
- Managing the Human Resource Information system
- Degree in related field, preferably in HR, BBIT or IT
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
How To Apply
If you meet the said qualification send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or register and apply at www.ideon.co.ke/careers