Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Administration the incumbent will provide office administrative support services to allocated functions.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Processing external, internal incoming and outgoing correspondences and other offices within the Corporation.
- Maintaining divisional records by maintaining a filing system and dispatch of mail.
- Drafting letters, memos for approval and signature.
- Requisitioning, receiving and storing the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment
- Updating and ensuring the accuracy of the division/department’s databases
- Back-up electronic division/department files using proper procedures
- Making travel, meeting and other arrangements for designate staff
- Ensuring general office cleanliness
- Compiling and maintaining staff leave records and maintain attendance register for staff as appropriate
- Requesting online air tickets
- Supporting in Conference/Workshop Secretariat Team.
- Ensure security of records, documents and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial studies or Business in a related field from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Customer relations skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.