Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Stratostaff Jobs
Reference: AA 2018
Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa. By offering full human resource life cycle solutions, Stratostaff is able to contribute better talent selection, improved staff productivity and employment risk management for our clients. Stratostaff seeks to recruit an Administrative Assistant on behalf of one of our clients.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Minimum 1year experience in Front Office/Customer Care/ Administration Assistant role
- Paralegal background will be an added advantage
- High level of computer literacy
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working in a corporate environment at executive level
- Experience in relating with senior executives and high-profile clients.
Perform Receptionist duties
- Providing full administration support to the company
- Assist in receiving all correspondence; sign for and record all parcels, letters and applications delivered at the office and deliver to the department/ individual.
- corporate identity.
- Record messages for staff while they are away and submit these to them when they get back.
- Ensure that cheque and cash payments are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Attend to all incoming telephone calls.
- Assist staff in making telephone calls.
- Preparation of minutes of meetings;
- Receive and direct all visitors.
- Maintain the receptionist area in good condition reflective of the company
- Filling and documents archiving
Assist with office management and maintenance
- Assist in maintaining all office physical equipment and ensure that the office is always in top functional condition and attractive.
- Ensure that all communication processes are functioning effectively such as telephone, scanners, printers and internet connectivity.
- Maintain an updated contact data-base
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Passionate, proactive, responsible and resourceful,
- Detail-oriented, hard-working and willing to learn to achieve high standards;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal oversight,
- Self-starter and an ability to think ahead and plan for all scenarios;
- Highly motivated, confident and flexible attitude with a sense of ownership;
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines;
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office;
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organization skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2018
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer