• Responsible for all the administrative work for the Housing Society
• Efficient and professional customer service Process, manage payments, allowances and petty cash expenses
• Manage Car Wash operations Maintaining books of Accounts and update member’s accounts and the ledger for Maono
• Maintain and update Members data and Statements
• Support documentation of all receipts and post member payments accurately in the system Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and responsible for all bank correspondence Prepare all monthly reports including Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement, loan defaulters etc
• Prepare Annual Financial Statements
• Support in preparation of monthly payroll advice.
• Debt Recovery
• Procure Office Supplies
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Management/Administration.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Real Estate Industry
• Accounting Qualification; Minimum CPA Part II.
• Experience in a financial management and knowledge is required
• Must have knowledge of cooperative sector and its operations
• Excellent Real estate marketing skills
• Conversant with accounting packages.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
How To Apply:
Send your Cover Letter including a detailed CV, current and expected salary, with names of three referees to The Vision Sacco Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by December 31, 2018. Must put Job title (Administrative Assistant – Maono) as the Subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.