- Checking and recording status of the files.
- Completing and filing annual returns.
- Updating annual returns diaries.
- Scanning filed documents and saving in respective folders starting from current.
- Filing documents in respective files.
- Work as assigned by the supervisor Operate office equipment to necessitate work performance.
- Security of office records, documents and equipment to avoid misuse and mishandling.
- Photocopying and scanning of documents to enable use by relevant officers, electronic transmission and storage.
- Handle telephone calls and appointments to enhance relaying of information to clients.
- Maintaining office cleanliness to ensure that there is a conducive working environment.
- Attending to visitors/clients for efficient service delivery and feedback.
- Drafting of routine correspondence to ensure that feedback is relayed to clients.
- Diploma in secretarial studies from a recognized institution preferably KNEC from an institution recognized in Kenya.
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Computer literacy with typing speed of 50wpm.
- One (1) year relevant work experience.
- Compliance requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are required to apply online through KEPHIS website (www.kephis.org) by 31st January, 2019.
Use only one method of application: online through the KEPHIS website.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.