Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Nairobi Baptist
The Church is looking for a mature, organized and self-driven individual to fill the position of an Administrator to serve in Nairobi Baptist Church – Ongata Rongai. The duties aimed at ensuring operational efficiency and administrative support include, but not limited to:
- Effective and efficient office and ministry operations.
- Support in preparation of timely ministry and management reports.
- Ensure safe custody, maintenance and management of Church plant facilities and equipment.
- Manage Church plant communication with volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Manage the church plant petty cash and accountable imprest.
- Maintain Church plant records.
Technical & General Competencies
- Must be a born again Christian
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong office and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Dynamic, proactive and creative
- Proficiency in computer packages such as MS word, power-point and spreadsheets
- Basic counselling skills
- Good communication in verbal and writing skills.
- Good conceptual skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
- Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
- Higher Diploma in a Human Resource or Finance is an added advantage
Relevant Job Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified, kindly submit your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th September 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.