Agronomist Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Jobs In Kitale, ADC Jobs
Scope: Reporting to the Technical Officer.
- Age – 28-40 years
- Diploma in General Agriculture, with a minimum of 2 years farm management experience.
- Well conversant with Sugarcane Production.
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and interpret financial management matters
- Coordinate and ensure quality land preparation is done
- Coordinate, supervise planting of cane
- Coordinate and ensure quality weed management is done
- Ensure thorough scouting of pests and diseases is done and Management of the same done thoroughly.
- Coordinate and ensure top dressing is done.
- Ensure thorough harvesting is done and coordinate transport to the factory
- Ensure proper ratoon management is done
- Ensure proper keeping of records of operations.
How To Apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should apply, quoting the position reference number, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, current Certificate of Good Conduct, CRB, KRA Compliance, EACC, HELB, detailed resume giving day time telephone contact, e-mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees, expected salary on or before 5th June, 2019 to:-
The Managing Director
Agricultural Development Corporation
P.O. Box 47101-00100
OR drop at Development House, 10th floor
ADC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, People with Disabilities and people from the marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.