Sales Engineer Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client is currently looking to hire a Sales Engineer.
They are looking for a talented, highly motivated and customer-focused Sales Engineer to join their company.
To grow sales of compressed air equipment and systems by providing product application, technical and commercial support the Sales process, and end customers.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences.
- Acquire and build up customers from industrial companies and dealers.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Help or give recommendations to customers based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by keeping up to date on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, industrial engineering or Equivalent.
- Min of 3-5 yrs. In selling of capital equipment.
- Analytical and conceptual skills and proficient usage of selling strategies.
- Willingness to travel, enthusiasm & sociability.
- Excellent communication skills. Both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS office products.
- Systematic induction and periodical training.
- Optimal support by our motivated back-office.
- Job security and performance- related remuneration.
- Use of modern EDP tools (e.g SAP S/4).
How To Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org