Analyst Jobs, ICT Jobs, Techsavanna Jobs
Reporting to the Manager – Operational Excellence, the position holder will be responsible for reporting on the performance of all the defined operational processes for Technology Departments and driving process compliance through engagements with the respective service owners.
- Engage the respective service owners to ensure excellence in operations and service delivery.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on the various domains as per the defined process categories and KPIs.
- Ensure information is collected from the correct data sources.
- Track compliance action items.
- Review and automate reports/dashboards through own initiative or based on user requirements.
- Interact with service owners on initiatives for continuous service improvement.
- Document the Operational Excellence work instructions, policy and processes.
- Design report layouts to achieve simplicity and visualization for the captured requirements.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or Telecommunications or Technical Related Field;
- With at least 2-3 years’ experience in IT or GSM related role
- Experience in Basic Data Analytics
- Experience in Basic SQL, Python scripting and Power BI will be an added advantage
- Experience in Process Governance especially using ITIL Framework.
- Attention to details and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Certifications – ITIL Foundation; CCNA; ITIL Intermediate courses and Data Analytics are an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.