Our client is an IT solutions provider and is looking for a young developer with Android studio (Mobile development experience), Oracle database and Java experience.
- Design, modify and maintain Android applications
- Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test plan creation.
- Collaborate with the teams to analyze and test new designs
- Assist in design, implementation of message/data structure for optimal transfer of data between Core systems and android device
- Continuously research, discover and implement new technological designs.
- Be instrumental in designing, implementing, and maintaining the user interface, network interface, and sensor management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of mobile software development and design
- Oracle database experience
- Android Application/Services development experience
- Experience with JNI/Android NDK integration a plus
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adept at client interface.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com quoting “ANDROID DEVELOPER” on their email subject line. Applications should reach us not later than 31st January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.