Area Business Partner Jobs, Media Jobs, Nation Media Jobs
Job Number: HR-ABP-04-2019
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Area Business Partner will be responsible for maximising newspaper sales, accurately setting orders, ensuring close customer contact and feedback from the distribution area as well as managing distribution bulks.
- Achieving revenue and volume budgets;
- Managing Returns /unsold copies;
- Organising and driving the circulation operations through field sales visits to vendors and agents in order to maximise on opportunities for copy sales;
- Ensuring efficient management of the value chain, route-to-market and bulk offices;
- Identifying potential sales outlets and liaising with NCD for correct deliveries and route optimisation;
- Reviewing weekly payments with the distributor and other clients within the area of jurisdiction, collecting payment cheques on due dates and ensuring that no debt is accrued at all times;
- Organising client relationship programme in liaison with the Commercial Manager, the distributor, agents and vendors;
- Managing and coordinating the Territory Sales Executives (TSEs) and Merchandisers.
- Delivering new opportunities through Vendors, Agents, Distributors and Corporates.
- Liaising with the Distributors in the area of jurisdiction to ensure compliance with distributorship contracts.
- Designing strategies to ensure achievement of the desired Market share in the respective territory.
- Required Skills: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a business related field;
- At least 4 years’ experience in FMCG environment;
- Ability to write complex reports
- Demonstrable passion for sales and marketing.
- Understanding of the dynamics and complexity of print sales and circulation;
- People management skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before April 21, 2019.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.