Area Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Area Sales Executive who will be tasked with the management of agencies and merchants, ensuring that territory targets are met.
Title: Area Sales Executive (Telecommunication) – Nanyuki
- Recruit, train and manage agencies/merchants as well as handling any queries or issues that they may have.
- Work with the agency sales team in order to grow the market by acquiring new customers and achieving sales targets
- Provide operational management to the agency sales team to ensure that processes are adhered to, and design and entrench processes where these are missing
- Study current and future market trends including competitor analysis
- Development of the company’s sales within the identified territory with a specific emphasis on market share against the competition and complete territory coverage
- Maintain effective lines of communication with the Marketing Director, Sales Managers and various business managers on a daily basis
- Key Performance Indicators will be informed by Sales Performance – performance against budget, Sales Growth Performance, Market Share Performance, Profitability Performance
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers within your assigned territory while maintaining stellar records of contacts.
- Ensure world-class customer and agent support to increase delight and satisfaction
- Gather customer and agent feedback in order to empower sound decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a business related field of study
- 5 years’ relevant sales experience in a competitive environment, preferably within an agency model
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to create and execute processes
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to get things done, but when required is not averse to get involved to solve issues.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic