Area Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Jobsikaz Jobs
Our client is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen and Laundry Solutions.
Their services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. They provide a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities Including Kitchens, Laundry, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire an Area Sales Manager with the following experience:
- Achieve an individual monthly sales target of Ksh. 7.5Million per Month.
- Achieve Qualitative Targets- monthly, quarterly &annually.
Qualitative targets include:
- Promoting sales through influencers consultants.
- Conducting Promotional activities (exhibitions and demonstrations)
- Popularizing our clients show room by engaging customers to visit our facilities.
- Using web based tools.
- Managing key accounts.
- Identifying low hanging fruits & upselling.
- Implementing CRM activities through strong services.
- Move dead stock.
- Participate in development of new products
- Servicing the needs of the existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets for the team.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and submitting real time reports.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your manager.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management qualifications and/or experience will be an added advantage.
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in sales
- 3 years’ experience in project sales
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Willing to travel quite extensively
- Experience in B2B sales of Kitchen, Laundry or technical equipment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application stating the position applied for as the subject to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.