Our client is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire an Area Sales Manager with the following experience:
- Achieve a monthly sales target of Ksh. 7.5 Million per Month.
- Achieve Qualitative Targets- monthly, quarterly & annually. Qualitative targets include:
- Promoting sales through influencers/ consultants.
- Conducting Promotional activities (exhibitions and demonstrations)
- Popularizing Sheffield show room by engaging customers to visit our facilities.
- Using web based tools.
- Managing key accounts.
- Identifying low hanging fruits & up selling.
- Implementing CRM activities through strong services.
- Move dead stock.
- Participate in development of new products
- Servicing the needs of the existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets for the team.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and submitting real time reports.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your manager.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any business related course.
- Project Management qualifications and/or experience will be an added advantage.
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or sales related environment like sales coordination or channel management.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Willing to travel quite extensively
- Experience in B2B sales of Kitchen, Laundry or technical equipment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please apply by either uploading or updating your CV Here under the ‘Sales and Marketing’ category.