Area Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Growth Partners Jobs
One of our clients in FMCG Industry is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager (East), to be in
charge of Kitengela, Kitui, Machakos, Oloitoktok and Mtito Andei. Must have worked in FMCG,
aggressive, presentable, flexible and able to lead a sales team.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for achievement of set targets; ensure quality service to
customers and the retail markets execution standards in assigned areas.
- Achievement of monthly sales targets in respective areas of operations.
- Managing credit control function for the sales region.
- Ensure availability of products across the range at the distributor level, small scale
distributor (SSD) And the Retail Outlet.
- Ensure effective and efficient distribution across the range while attaining the set
standards of retail market execution.
- Effective implementation of the sales and the marketing strategy.
- Supervising and undertaking sales promotions and merchandising to achieve maximum
product availability, brand visibility and awareness at all levels.
- Effective company equipment management e.g. coolers/Fridges, tuktuk, marketing
- Staff capability building and training in line with the maximizing sales volume and
overall profit growth of areas of operation.
- Fleet management to ensure no abuse through unnecessary trips by Direct Sales
- Enforce the sales routines with sales team.
- Authenticating all reports submitted by the reps before submitting.
- Proper planning itinerary with your people on a weekly basis.
- Enforce 100% route completion key distribution and representative in accordance to the
- Recruitment of new stockiest.
- Recruitment of new distributors.
- 100% Debt collection.
- Smooth coordination of sales department, market penetration the brand in your region.
- Timely resolving of customer complains.
- Control of DSM accounts in your regions.
- Correct and timely submission of sales report.
- Absence of cash, empties shortage.
- Holder of a bachelor ‘s Degree from a recognized university ,preferable business related.
- Diploma in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- High degree of strategic and commercial aptitude as well as excellent communication skills.
- At least three years’ experience in managing a sales team in business environment
preferably in FMCG.
- Holder of a valid driving license
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Area Sales Manager