Purpose of the job
An officer at this level will be on job training and will be assigned simple duties in repair and maintenance of electrical works under close supervision of a more experienced officer
- Supervise the work done by the artisans below.
- Assist in the preparation of sketch/scheme designs and production drawings.
- Assist in the development of presentation to be presented to the electrical directorate for analysis and recommendation
- Participate in assessing project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, and market demand.
- Ensuring proper installation of electrical fittings by adhering to IEEE regulations
Nature of decision making
- Trade test certificate Grade III in the electrical
- Demonstrated knowledge of the professional standards in the specific electrical
- Entry level, experience as a casual or intern will be an added advantage
- Leadership skills
- Communications kills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and lead cohesive teams
- Problem solving skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Applicants should clearly indicate on the envelope and application letter the position applied for.
- Applicants MUST attach copies of CV’s, academic and professional certificates.
- Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
- Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
- Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
How To Apply
Fill in the Online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.