Assets Management Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 85,110 – Ksh. 119,730 P.M. (CSG 7)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- be serving in the grade of an Accountant, Economist, Investment Officer, Administrator, Supply Chain Management Officer, Finance Officer, Engineer, CSG 8 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Administration, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Communication & Technology, Finance, Commerce (Accounting, Business Administration or Finance Options) Procurement, Economics and Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics or any other equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a certificate in any of the following: Corporate Governance, Public Financial Management, Asset/Fleet Management, Project Planning, Appraisal or Monitoring and Evaluation, Risk Management, Liability Management, Public Policy Analysis or Operational Research, from a recognized institution; and
- demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
NOTE: Possession of a relevant Masters degree will be considered an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- initiating policy, legislation, framework and regulation on asset management;
- undertaking research on asset management to inform asset policy development, implementation and management;
- undertaking and monitoring fiscal risk assessment;
- participating in the formulation of criteria for procurement and disposal of asset;
- analyzing data to determine the optimum asset, fleet and liabilities levels; and
- providing support to MDAs and counties on asset, fleet and liabilities management.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019