Assistant Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, BUC Jobs
BUC SCALE 10
- Passed CPA III; 6 years relevant working experience
- Served in grade of Assistant Accountant II for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge in Financial Management Information Systems;
- Certificate of relevant computer packages from a recognized institution; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- Performing a variety of Financial Accounting work under appropriate guidance of a Senior Officer;
Other duties will entail
- Preparation of budgets;
- Ensuring that all receipts and payments are properly recorded;
- Ensuring that all transactions are properly recorded in accordance with University regulations and policies;
- Supervising a small section and preparing monthly reports; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.