Job Reference No: AAC/NS/01/2019
Type of Engagement: Permanent
The position holder will assist the Accountant by performing all the basic bookkeeping and help in preparation of final reports
- Maintaining accounting records of the society and processing the society’s payments.
- Preparing bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assisting the accountant in preparing monthly financial reports.
- Filing all tax returns of the society.
- Assisting the accountant in preparing for audits.
- Extract the daily cash flow report to facilitate decision making
- Ensure that all the purchase and requisitions are posted on the system
- Liaison with banks
- Imprest management
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field from a recognized institution.
- CPA (K)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Skills and Desired Qualities
- Sound ICT skills,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- A good team player,
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/RbMPWQGIB4YpOC8o2