Assistant Administration Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
The Assistant Manager, Administration shall report to the Deputy General Manager, Human Resource and Administration. The incumbent will oversee the general office administration of the Corporation and develop, implement and continuously review the operating policies and procedures for asset and fleet management.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overseeing general office administration of the Corporation by managing office space, assets management, maintaining service contracts, and managing office equipment;
- Developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the operating policies and procedures for asset and fleet management, security and general administration;
- Coordinating the Corporation’s general administrative activities including provision of courier, switchboard and cleaning services as well as management of outsourced services;
- Overseeing the proper running of the warehouse/central registry operations including proper management of property, petty cash and operational costs.
- Coordinating the provision of security and transport services to ensure timely and efficient delivery of services;
- Monitoring administration expenses by monitoring budgets and develop initiatives geared towards achieving cost reduction targets;
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and value for money on all general administration services rendered to the Corporation and ensure timely maintenance of vehicles;
- Coordinating the maintenance of accurate and up to date records on outsourced services, fleet management and asset maintenance.
- Facilitating maintenance and rationalization of office furniture and equipment.
- Coordinating asset disposal activities in accordance to established asset disposal procedures;
- Drafting reports and Board papers on administration matters;
- Managing staff in the administration function including performance management and skills development
- Coordinating Security Services
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least eight (6) years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other social science
- Post Graduate Diploma in human resource management
- Have full membership of a professional body in the Human Resource field
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Computer skills
- People management skills
- Knowledge of labour laws
- Property management
- Planning and organizing skills
- Coordination skills
- Counselling skills
- Report writing skills
- Communication skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.