The purpose of this position is overseeing all actions and programs relating to students co-curricular Activities. This position reports to Dean of Students to help the University achieve its purpose by adding value to its key resource-the people it employs.
- In charge of Identification, procurement, and issuance of sporting facilities and equipment.
- In charge of participation in Drama activities and competitions.
- In charge of participation in Music activities and competitions.
- Organize activities that promote inculcation of University culture that includes Talent Search, Cultural Week, and Mr. and Miss MUA.
- Organizing for students’ trips and excursions.
- Initiate and promote active participation in clubs, societies and movements.
- Accompany students in all trips, competitions, tours and excursions organized by the University.
- Assist in the coordination of the Industrial Attachment and Community Service assessment of students and process reports and claims as required.
- Assist in coordination of the bi-monthly guest speaker series through advertising and creating awareness to ensure proper attendance and participation from the students and staff.
- Draft Memoranda of Understanding, Agreements and Contracts with industry partners and organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- Two years experience (organizing games and sporting activities) in a similar position in an Institution of higher learning.
- Have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be computer proficient (MS Office)
- Have excellent report witting skills.
- Be mature, works well under pressure and able to multitask
- Be creative and innovative
- Have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
How To Apply
NB: The CV and the application should be one document
Closing Date: 15th February 2019