Assistant Director Of Pensions Jobs, Actuarial Science Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary: Kshs.85,110 – Kshs.119,730p.m. (CSG7)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- served for a minimum period of twelve (12) years, and currently in the grade of Principal Pensions Officer, CSG 8 or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service;
- a bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Actuarial Science, Economics, Commerce, Insurance, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- attended a Senior management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- be well versed in the interpretation of Pension laws and be able to provide guidance on such laws; and
- demonstrated professional competency and administrative capability in managing the pensions functions
NOTE: Possession of a relevant Master’s degree will be considered as an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- developing pensions policies and strategies;
- administering pension benefits;
- drafting amendments to legislation on pension matters;
- monitoring changes in legislation that may affect the pensions functions and propose interventions;
- coordinating research on matters relating to pensions in public and private sectors; and
- participating in pensions litigation ns and court cases
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019