Assistant Director Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary: Kshs.85,110 – 119,730 p.m. (CSG 7)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Cumulative service period of ten (10) years, three (3) of which should be at a senior level in public or private sector;
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Natural Resources Management, Wildlife Management, Range Management, Environmental Sciences, Sociology, Community Development, Public Administration or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a University recognized in Kenya;
- A master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Natural Resources Management, Wildlife Management, Range Management, Environmental Sciences or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- Demonstrated administrative and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Planning and formulating wildlife conservation programmes;
- Liaising with other stakeholders in the development of general guideline, standards, agreements procedures in the wildlife sub-sector;
- Initiating national policies impacting on wildlife habitat development, wildlife conservation, governance and participation;
- Developing procedures for sustainable exploitation, utilization, management and conservation of wildlife resources; and
- Monitoring wildlife conservancy strategic policies.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019