Assistant Farm Manager Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, BUC Jobs
BUC SCALE 7
- Diploma in Farm management or General Agriculture or Animal Health;
- Higher National Department or equivalent, is an added advantage Six (6) years relevant working experience;
- Two (2) year contract renewable based on Performance
- Supervising farm activities, supervision of all operations including controlling, organizing, planning and coordinating all farm assets and developing farm units; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.