Assistant Finance Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
Assistant Finance Manager will report to Finance Manager
- Assist in provision of financial management reports, with a focus in identifying trends, risks and opportunities to inform business decision;
- Assist in development of robust forecasting systems and models to support in financial planning;
- To manage a team of finance officers in the production of financial management information, income and expenditure for various departments;
- Coordinating the overall annual business planning and budgeting setting process for all departments;
- Participate in setting credit policy and undertaking customer credit worthiness profile;
- Coordinating treasury activities in relation to cash, investments and payments
- Ensuring compliance with Treasury regulations and procedures in financial management; and
- Coaching and mentoring of accounts staff.
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Business Administration preferably in Finance or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University or institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance option), Economics, and Business Administration, Business Management or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience and at least two (2) in a supervisory role in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Associate of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA);
- Current Membership of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or any other recognized professional body; Valid Practicing License where applicable
- Certificate in Supervisory/Management/Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution;
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer