Assistant Financial Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- At-least 1-2 years of experience in a busy environment.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce-Finance Option
- Accounting packages such as CPA, ACCA is a requirement.
- Experience in QuickBooks and ERP System is required.
- Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Audit, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Statistical Analysis
How to Apply
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Assistant Financial Accountant’ by 12th August 2019.