Assistant Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
- Assisting in Drafting and verification of routine correspondences
- Assisting in Processing payroll
- Assisting in Collating and analyzing training applications
- Assisting in Processing employee recruitment, promotion and exit documents
- Assisting in processing of leave applications, sick sheets and sick offs
- Updating of Staff Medical details, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) and National Social Security Fund (NSSF) records
- Maintaining complement control
- Updating human resource database
- Analyzing data on work environment and employees’ satisfaction surveys.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Two years (2) years relevant work experience;
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in Human Resource Management or any other relevant qualifications.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Report writing
- Inter personal
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.