Assistant ICT Manager (Systems Security) Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
Assistant ICT Manager (Systems Security) will report to ICT Manager
- Conducting evaluation and preparing periodic report of the Corporations business processes;
- Collecting and collating data on the performance of the Corporations ICT business processes;
- Coordinating cross-functional efforts within the Corporations to improve on proactive ICT risk management and continuity of operations;
- Monitoring the implementation of ICT security action plans;
- Planning and coordinating detailed ICT risk assessments;
- Advising project teams to ensure new ICT initiatives, solutions and programmes have in-built continuity at design stage;
- Managing ICT third parties engaged in support of BCMS;
- Coordinating post-incident post-mortem;
- Monitoring the Risk and Control Self Assessments.
- Formulating cost effective strategies for increased Corporation’s business processes;
- Coordinate the formulation of relevant ICT Policies and procedure for improved efficiency in the Corporation;
- Designing programmes and procedures for the implementation of business processes;
- Master’s Degree in any of the following fields:- Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Technology, or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields:- Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Technology, or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in relevant work and at least two (2) years in a supervisory role in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
- Certification in the following: – CEH, CISA, CCNP(Security), CCNSE, CCIE or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Current membership of a relevant professional body
- Valid practicing License where applicable
- Certificate in Supervisory/Management/Leadership skills;
- Meets provisions of chapter Six of the Constitution
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer