CDACC JOB GRADE 8
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/12/JAN. 2019
BASIC SALARY SCALE: KSHS.39,500-71,500PM
Allowances will be paid as per the prevailing government guidelines.
An officer in this level will be reporting to the Senior Assistant Information Communication Technology
The duties and responsibilities of this grade will entail:
- Undertake analysis of user requirements, implementation and support of ICT requirements by end-users;
- Maintain, upgrade and carry out system administration of anti-virus products to secure the Authority’s network from attacks;
- Provide support to service desk operations;
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications prepared by a senior and experienced officer;
- Assisting in the implementation of the computer systems and providing user support, including training users; and
- Performing technical, systems and user documentation.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A Diploma in Computer Science, Information Communication Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result; and
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Those who fulfil the requirements of the positions should submit their applications clearly Quoting the Vacancy/Position and Vacancy Number on the envelope and application. The Application MUST be accompanied with detailed C.V stating the current position, work experience, postal address, telephone and email contacts, and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates (only those stated in the job requirements) and, relevant to work testimonials.
Applicants should download and fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form from our website. TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee on job applicants. Female candidates, persons with disability who possess the required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent through the Post Office box, emailed or hand delivered to by 5.00pm on 14th February, 2019 addressed to:
The Council Secretary/CEO
TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council
Kenyatta Avenue, Teleposta Towers, 25th Floor, Wing C
P.O Box 15745-00100-00100
Applicants who will be invited for interview will be expected to produce valid copies of Clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview in Fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this job advertisement;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
For any queries please call this number +254777172002
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION