- Sensitize the public on co-operative movement laws and regulations
- Enforcing compliance with co-operative legislation.
- Maintain records of co-operative societies
- Collect and collate data on co-operatives activities to support planning
- Report on activities of cooperative societies within their jurisdiction
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines;- Co-operative Management, Marketing or Diploma in Business Management (Marketing, Co-operatives Management, Entrepreneurship) from a recognized institution; and
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills