Assistant Procurement Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, BUC Jobs
BUC SCALE 9
- A relevant degree in Business Administration, Economics or Bachelor of Commerce in Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Five (5) years relevant work experience;
- Possess knowledge and experience in application of relevant computer packages;
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional Part III (CPSP) or equivalent from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Supervising staff in the section;
- Maintaining Procurement documents and ensuring they are under safe custody;
- Receiving requisitions from users for purchase of goods and services;
- Inviting Quotations and Tenders from registered Suppliers and progressing the same;
- Opening of quotation and Evaluating with the appointed Committee, whenever appointed;
- Placing order(s)to the awarded Supplier and progressing deliveries to ensure supplies do arrive as per order;
- Receive supplies and ensuring they are correct to specifications and in good condition as per the order;
- Assist in Inventory Management;
- Coordinating Purchasing and Supplies activities within the section;
- Preparing Procurement Reports; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.