Assistant Registrar (Examinations) Jobs, Administration Jobs,University Jobs, Kibabii University Jobs
Reporting to the Registrar (Academic Affairs), the Assistant Registrar (Examinations) shall:
- Prepare examination processing schedules;
- Ensure preparation, proofreading and duplication process of examination papers;
- Be the custodian of examination papers and unused booklets;
- Be the custodian of marked scripts and examination records;
- Facilitate the preparation, printing and issuing of academic transcripts;
- Maintain examination records – results, consolidated mark sheets etc;
- Prepare examination regulation documentation;
- Maintain database of approved external examiners;
- Facilitate the process of external examiners assessment of 1st and 2nd Semester examination scripts;
- Facilitate external examiners travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Facilitate the process of payment of external examiners;
- Prepare reports on semester examinations;
- Prepare the Section budget and procurement of materials and equipment;
- Provide secretarial services to the following: Senate Examiners Board, Ad- hoc committees on Examination Irregularities and Examination Review committees;
- Prepare letters to candidates on outcome of Senate deliberations on supplementary/ repeat/special examinations, suspension, expulsion, warning etc.;
- Ensure the update of student file records with reference to transcripts, daily examination communication etc.;
- Prepare student data, records and statistics on completion rate, graduation, exam related irregularities, number of examinations etc.;
- Ensure that the examination office file records and registry are updated and maintained constantly.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 6 years working experience, 3 of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent;
- CPS (K) or Diploma in relevant area is an added advantage;
- Must be registered with relevant professional body;
- ICT Competence.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
Applicants for Scale 14 and 15 must also submit the following current documents:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general which should be sent to the address below by the application deadline.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be sent on or before Friday 21st June, 2019 addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. BOX 1699 – 50200
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308.
Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.