Assistant Registrar Job at KCA University
KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCA University seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position:
Job Objective: Responsible for the integrity and safe custody of the university examinations and certificates
Responsibilities for the Assistant Registrar Job
- To coordinate the process of production and safe custody of University examinations;
- To print and ensure safe custody of academic certificates, transcripts and result slips;
- To develop and maintain an inventory of academic certificates, transcripts and result-slips;
- To consolidate master timetable for University examinations;
- To compile accurate counters for exam production as provided by the admissions records i.e. nominal roll, class attendance lists;
- To coordinate safe disposal of waste paper generated from the examinations office;
- Clearance of graduating students;
- To support faculty board moderation process by providing relevant graduation reports;
- Release and receive examination material during exam administration periods and provide progress report on assigned programmes;
- Implement all technical support requirements including students’ and lecturers’ on-line examinations portals in liaison with ICT office;
- Provide secretariat service to the Deans and Graduation Committee meetings and represent Department of Examinations at faculty board meetings
Assistant Registrar Job Qualifications
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in I.T/ Business /Arts
- One – two years relevant work experience is preferable
Other Skills and Competences
- Proficiency in MS office Suite and database management
- Knowledge of the ERP system;
- Good communication skills;
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, and three references via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 26th October, 2018.
KCAU staff are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,