Assistant Manager – Resolutions Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Finance Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Job Ref: MN 7829
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
Reporting to the Manager, Resolution the incumbent will provide support to the divisional head in providing Strategic leadership of the Resolution Function to enhance depositors’ confidence through prompt and efficient resolution of troubled institutions.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participating in the provision of accurate data to facilitate debt recovery, debt collection and dividend payment and eventual winding up of institutions in liquidation
- Producing bi-monthly investment schedules for institutions in liquidation
- participating in the preparing loan status reports
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and bi- annual and annual liquidation reports, correspondences to auctioneers, advocates, investigators
- Participating in the review debtors loan files and write profiles for presentation to DNARC, and update CRB reports
- Authorizing investment applications
- Assisting in the implementation of audit recommendations
- Participating in the preparation of winding up checklist documentation
- Key holding for securities safe and retrieving and release of securities
- Approving electronic payments
- Reconciling Quarterly CDS
- Six (6) years’ work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or its relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or its relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional qualification;
- Membership with a professional body;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less four (4) weeks and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Book Keeping
- Basic understanding of Liquidations
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning & coordination
- Professional ethic e.g. Confidentiality, Integrity, Trust,
- Team player
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.