Assistant Sales Administrative Associate Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Ritepak Jobs
Responsible for selling Company products to clients within a specified geographic territory
Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account as well as front office duties -customer service and telesales.
Must be a willing to reside in Uganda
- Assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations.
- Open and maintain key accounts such as supermarkets, distributors, large retail and consumer clients
- Advising, guiding and educating clients about our products
- Sell and market the clients’ products in the assigned region
- Meet sales targets for the assigned region.
- Keep excellent customer relations and to implement the company’s sales policies
- Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings
- Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers to promote goodwill
- Ensure customer satisfaction by training and providing directly support
- Listing of new products and ensuring maximum utilization of all company’s products
- Debt Management for overdue payments and as directed by Sales management
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
- Collects external environment data related to market, competition & trends
- Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales.
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Prepare quotes, pro-forma invoice & final invoice.
- Answering client inquiries, emails and phone calls.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Experience in front office channeling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
- 2-4 years working experience in FMCG (A MUST
- Diploma in sales and marketing or professional papers related to this field
- A solid understanding of plastic or Styrofoam product will be an advantage
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and convince a client to purchase
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales target
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, or related course
- Fluency in English and Swahili (Written and Spoken)
- Job based in Kampala, Uganda.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Erp systems.
How To Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application