- Must be holder of Diploma in Criminology or its equivalent from a recognized institution OR
- Must have KCSE/KCE Certificate with a mean grade C- minus
- Must have a certificate of good conduct.
- He/she should have worked in with any rank of commissioned officer with the Kenya Defense Forces, National Police Service or National Youth Service or any other reputable security firm and must have a Discharge Certificate.
- Holders of Fire fighting Certificate, First Aid among other short courses certificate will have an added advantage.
- Should have worked for at least three (3) years at Grade 5
- He/she should demonstrate outstanding administrative ability in controlling security guards
How To Apply
Open the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology website; dkut.ac.ke , go to the HR Recruitment portal and fill your details as guided; and
Send one (1) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current payslip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. They should also give their mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees who should send their recommendation letters directly in sealed envelopes.
Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.