Assistant Security Jobs, Security Jobs, KICD Jobs
KICD Grade 8
The Assistant Security Officer will report to the Senior Security Officer.
- Ensuring that Institutes’assets are secured;
- Implementing security policies;3.Preparing work plans and budgets for security requirements;
- Coordinating security operations with public law enforcement agencies;
- Developing emergency management and contingency procedures;
- Identifying, investigating and resolving security breaches;
- Keeping abreast with emerging security challenges and devising appropriate interventions to ensure the organization security is maintained at all times.
- Monitoring all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:-Criminology; Criminology and Criminal Justice; Criminology and Fraud Management; Criminology and Security Management; Security Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Undergone a six (6) weeks approved security course at CID training school or an approved security course from the military or its equivalent
- Served as senior security warden or equivalent for a period of three (3) years.
- Proven experience in the use of CCTV and surveillance cameras in the security function.
- A First Aid Certificate from a recognized institution;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- Computer literacy;
- Fulfill the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 8th February 2019.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development,
P.O. Box 30231-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply.