Assistant Shift Supervisor Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a fast moving restaurant is currently looking to hire an Assistant Shift Supervisor.
To work with the Shift Supervisor to lead our front of house and back of house teams.
Ultimately, you will ensure the restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new restaurants
- Ensure food looks good and tastes good and is delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Work with the Shift Supervisor and Kitchen Supervisor to train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Check stock quality and quantity – return anything below standard
- Work closely with Founders to meet revenue objectives
- Communicate with staff regarding changes, messages from Founders to outline expectations, individual and branch performance
- Ensuring that we comply with Health & Safety, City Council and Fire regulations – flagging any expiry dates to the Shift Supervisor.
- To act as Shift Supervisor in his/her absence
- To assist with closing duties
- To oversee any voids and to manage any issues that may arise on the floor on in the kitchen by informing and working with the Shift Supervisor
- To record all food waste and to help reduce waste in the kitchen
- Must have worked in a fast-moving Restaurant for at least 1- 2 years as a Lead
- Waitress/Lead Server
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com